The 1101 Hollywood & Vine Loft has an open, breezy floor plan with spectacular views of Hollywood and beyond. A study in contemporary urban elegance. Many high profile musicians have work/live lofts in this building as well as stayed in our Lofts.
The 1101 Loft is located in the historical Equitable Building, a gothic-deco commercial tower built in 1929 on the northeast corner of Hollywood Blvd. & Vine St. and designed by Aleck Curlett. The H & V building is centrally located to everything that matters in Hollywood. Next door to the Pantages, walk to shopping, dining, nightlife. The Loft is actually on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! You can also walk to the Wax Museum, and Kodak Theatre, home of the Academy Awards. As well as Graumans Theatre and the Hollywood Bowl. With highway 101 a short ride away and the metro steps away, you can easily get around town including West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Santa Monica and point beyond.
- 1.5 bedrooms with additional room for pop up beds, 2nd bed can be Queen.
- 2 baths
- 1 of only 2 Lofts in the building with double paned sound insulated windows
- Black out curtains for a sound sleep
- Amazing views from the 11th floor
- Open gourmet kitchen with Viking stainless steel appliances stemware
- Dishwasher, microwave, toaster refrigerator with ice-maker
- Fully equipped kitchens with dishes, silverware and stemware
- 2 large Flat screens
- Wireless Internet through out the Loft
- Central air and heat Laundry room (on 2nd floor) with washer/dryer
- Rooftop garden and deck wonderful place to watch the city and the sun go down
- 24-hour valet parking
- Eco Friendly amenities
- Feng Shui and Eco Conscious
- Insiders Concierges book
- 5 Minutes to Universal Studios & Universal City Walk
- 5 minutes to West Hollywood
- 10 minutes to Beverly Hills
- 20 minutes to Culver Studios
- 30 minutes to Santa Monica & Venice
- May 1st to October 1st
- Daily $250 to 325
- Weekly $1725 to $2100
- Monthly varies $5500 to $7500
- October 1st to May 1st
- Daily $200 to $300
- Weekly $1400 to $1700
- Monthly varies $4900 to $6000
(Holiday rates are unique, please inquire)
Rates are for a 1 to 2 person stay. An additional $25 per person may apply $150 to $175 exit cleaning fee. Prices may vary and subject to change without notice.
Prices may vary and subject to change without notice.