The Glyndon Venice Retreat is a true California Retreat bringing the outside in with its disappearing glass walls in the living room. This 2200 square foot home is the ultimate in an architects dream come true. The floating wall in the master, the loft like 2nd bedroom and the undivided kitchen-dining-living space will make your stay unforgettable!
Located just a few blocks for Penmar Golf Course in Venice
- 2 bedrooms both with queen size beds. Crib available on request.
- 2 Full bathrooms, 1 with tub and shower, 2nd with shower.
- Hardwood floors throughout the house.
- Large Flat screen that can be moved to any room
- DSL wireless Internet, telephone service, Cable TV with premium channels & I-Pod station.
- Gorgeous Open Gourmet kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, stove, toaster oven, High-end pots, pans, beautiful contemporary dish and stemware.
- Beautiful Cool Vintage Dining Room.
- Incredible Backyard with outdoors dining and barbeque.
- Laundry with washer/dryer
- 2 car garage
- Coolers, beach chairs, boogie boards & umbrella
- Eco Friendly amenities, spa treats and welcome basket
- Insiders Concierge book
- Feng Shui and Eco Conscious
- 5 minute Walk to Penmar Golf Course
- 5 minute drive to water
- 1 mile from Abbot Kinney
Location Venice Beach
5 minutes to Santa Monica
5 minutes to Marina Del Rey
10 minutes to Culver City
15 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
15 minutes to UCLA /Westwood
20 minutes to Beverly Hills
25 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles
25 minutes to Hollywood
30 minutes to Universal Studios
45 minutes to Disneyland
Peak (includes holidays)
- May 1st to October 1st
- Daily $275 to $350
- Weekly $1900 to $2500
- Monthly varies $7500 to $9500
- October 1st to May 1st
- Daily $250 to $375
- Weekly $1750 to $2200
- Monthly varies $7500 to $8500
Rates are for a 4-person stay. An additional $25 per person may apply $150 to 200 exit cleaning fee. Prices may vary and subject to change without notice.