Marina Del Rey Zen Retreats is an ideal Zen retreat for friends, families or couples for work or play.
It provides easy access to freeways. In a quiet neighborhod 1 block from park, tennis, 10 minute walk to
& shops. 5 minutes from Marina Del Rey Harbor, Venice Pier, Venice Boardwalk & Beaches. Five minutes from cool
beachside restaurants, bars, surfing, kayaking, boating, biking, boogie boarding, hang gliding & outdoor
House is Feng Shui, like being on a Zen retreat. Lounge on the Hammock or chill to the calming sound of the fountain
- 3 bedrooms, 1 King size in master suite, 2 queen size in other 2 bedrooms.
- 2 full bathrooms both with tubs and showers.
- Hardwood floors throughout the house with Berber carpet in bedrooms.
- Great living room for entertaining and lounging with chaise lounge and cuddle chair.
- DSL wireless Internet, telephone service, Cable TV with great DVD library.
- Self contained business center with desk, printer/scanner & office supplies.
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, stove, toaster oven, and refrigerator with icemaker and filtered water system. High-end pots, pans, beautiful contemporary dish and stemware.
- Laundry Room with washer/dryer.
- Large backyard with gourmet outdoor barbeque, picnic table, lounge and dining table.
- Off Street private parking for 2 to 3 cars.
- Coolers, beach chairs & umbrella available at house.
- Eco Friendly amenities, spa treats and welcome basket.
- Insiders Concierge book.
- Beautifully designed by Award Winning Third Power Hospitality Design Team.
- Feng Shui and Eco Conscious.
Spacious 1500 square foot home on 5500 sq ft lot makes it the perfect location to visit with friends,
family of colleagues.
Less than a mile from water.
Savor the sunset from a harbor cruise, bike or roller blade amidst yachts and sailboats. Take the bike path from Venice to Malibu or go south to Hermosa Beach.
Take a day and observe & experience nature a few blocks away.
Self guided tours of salt and freshwater marsh in this eco-friendly tribute to nature at the Marinas southern edge.
Observe the Marinas variety on birdlife, watch on your own or join a guided bird watching experience.
Minutes to the most desirable beach destinations.
Location Marina Del Rey
- 5 minutes to Venice Beach
- 10 minutes to Santa Monica
- 10 minutes to Culver City
- 10 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
- 15 minutes to UCLA /Westwood
- 20 minutes to Beverly Hills
- 20 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles
- 25 minutes to Hollywood
- 30 minutes to Universal Studios
- 45 minutes to Disneyland
Marina Del Rey is the ideal breezy home base for your L.A. stay with beautiful waterfront restaurants and harbor. Just minutes from LAX and all the excitement of Venice Beach, Santa Monica and all of L.A.’s action and attractions.
- May 1st to October 1st
- Daily $250 to $300
- Weekly $1575 to $1800
- Monthly varies $6000 to $7500
- October 1st to May 1st
- Daily $195 to $250
- Weekly $1375 to $1600
- Monthly varies $5500 to $6500
(Holiday rates are unique, please inquire)
Rates are for a 1 to 4-person stay. An additional $25 per person may apply $150 to $175 exit cleaning fee.
Prices may vary and subject to change without notice.