Beautiful Superb Venice Retreat is in an incredibly peaceful and upscale neighborhood with gorgeous eclectic architectural dream homes. You will want to just stroll the street and take in the beauty around you. 3 blocks to the famous and chic Abbot Kinney where there’s incredibly good eating, shopping, dozens of stores, galleries. Abbot Kinney was recently name “coolest block in Amercia”! Venice Beach was voted top place to visit in Los Angeles.
- 3 bedrooms 1 King, 1 queen bed and 1 twin (small bedroom) . There is also a queen pull out in Living room all with beautiful comforters and high thread count sheets. Crib, highchair, strollers available on request.
- Home office /Sleeper Den with desk, Fax, Scanner and Printer.
- Hardwood floors throughout the house with Berber carpet in bedrooms.
- 42" Flat screen in Living Room.
- DSL wireless Internet, telephone service, Cable TV with great retro DVD library.
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with dishwasher,
- microwave, stove, toaster oven, High-end pots, pans, beautiful contemporary dish andstemware and wonderful stainless steel and butcher block cooking island.
- Beautiful Dining Room with Sustainable Forest Dining Set.
- Backyard with Al Fresco Dining Room Cabana, Barbeque & Jacuzzi Hot tub.
- Laundry with washer/dryer.
- Garage for small to mid size car.
- Eco Friendly amenities, spa treats and welcome basket.
- Insiders Concierge book.
- Feng Shui and Eco Conscious.
- 10 minute walk to beach and bike path.
- 5 minutes to Whole Foods.
- Beautifully designed by Award Winning Third Power Hospitality Design Team.
Location Venice Beach
- 5 minutes to Santa Monica
- 5 minutes to Marina Del Rey
- 10 minutes to Culver City
- 10 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
- 15 minutes to UCLA /Westwood
- 20 minutes to Beverly Hills
- 25 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles
- 25 minutes to Hollywood
- 30 minutes to Universal Studios
- 45 minutes to Disneyland
Venice Beach is an oasis that combines the edginess of the city with the calm of the beach with a boho chic vibe. 2 blocks east of the white sandy beaches of Venice is one on LA’s best-kept secrets, Abbot Kinney Boulevard, a mile packed with salons, spas, boutiques, galleries and award winning restaurants. All just a few blocks away...
- May 1st to October 1st
- Daily $275 to $325
- Weekly $1700 to $2100
- Holidays have special rates
- Monthly varies $6800 to $8000
- October 1st to May 1st
- Daily $250 to $300
- Weekly $1575 to $1850
- Monthly varies $6200 to $5500
(Holiday rates are unique, please inquire)
Rates are for a 1 to 4-person stay. An additional $25 per person may apply $150 to $175 exit cleaning fee. Prices may vary and subject to change without notice.
Prices may vary and subject to change without notice.